Saturday 27 June 2015

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review


I've seen so many people rave about the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, and I can honestly say that I love it! 

I'm one of those people that has to buy make up remover wipes every couple of weeks as I am constantly running out, so this is a lifesaver. Although the bottle was expensive, it worked out cheaper in the long run.

What I really love about this product is that it does the job well. I find that sometimes when I remove my makeup with normal make up remover wipes, I still feel like I have product on. My face still feels clogged up and dirty. With this, my face feels clean and fresh. It easily removes makeup without you having to scrub your face.


 The product itself is scent free and very kind to skin. If, like me, you have sensitive skin and are worried about the water irritating your face - don't be! The product is very soothing and does not leave your face red or blotchy. 

Ellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment