Monday 19 September 2016

The Liebster Award...

Hi everyone!

So I was recently nominated by Leonie for the Liebster award, which is basically a tag where you share 11 facts about yourself and then you answer 11 questions that the previous blogger has left you. So thank you Leonie for nominating me!


The rules for the tag are:
  1. Post 11 facts about yourself
  2. Answer 11 questions that the nominator has asked
  3. Nominate 11 other bloggers
  4. Give them 11 questions to answer
  5. Let the blogger know that you have nominated them
So lets get started!

11 facts about me:
  1. I have green/blue eyes and medium length light brown hair, I'm actually growing my hair because I want to cut it and send it to a charity that make wigs for poorly children!
  2. I love photography and am always taking pictures wherever I go.
  3. I would love to travel more and I would love to go back to America again soon.
  4. I love the whole Ballinger family and I met Colleen, Rachel, Gwen, Tim and Kory in London exactly one month ago, which made me very happy!
  5. My favourite tv shows are Dance Moms, Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Made in Chelsea.
  6. I love Ariana Grande and I hope to get tickets to see her on her European tour.
  7. I am constantly singing and I love to belt out Disney songs when I'm home alone.
  8. People used to think that Leonie and I were twins, even our teachers would get us muddled, so we played along to confuse everyone.
  9. I absolutely love my job and the people I work with, it makes me so happy.
  10. I love to cook and bake in my spare time.
  11. I am a huge animal fan and I am convinced that I am going to be a crazy dog lady when I'm older.
11 questions for me:

1. Who is someone that inspires you?
Okay so you probably know the answer to this one...Colleen Ballinger-Evans. She is always so positive and spreads happiness all the time which I think is so important. She takes time out of her day to interact with fans which not a lot of people do. When I met her, she was the exact same person you see in videos, there is nothing fake about her at all. However, I also get inspired by the people around me. I like to surround myself with positive people that make me a better person.

2. If you were to create another blog, what do you think it would mainly be about?
That is a difficult one because I don't think it would be any different to this one. I would probably write some more posts that were inspiring or gave some more life advice as I personally love reading those types of posts.

3. What is one thing you aspire to be?
Happy.

4. Where is your phone right now?
Right next to me, charging. I am currently snapchatting Leonie.

5. When was the last time you proved yourself wrong?
I'm not too sure! I love when I get really nervous about something, or worry about about it a lot and then I do it and it's not as bad as I think. I like when I step out of my comfort zone and get over my shyness.

6. How many concerts have you been too?
5, soon to be 6. I have been too; Jessie J, One Direction, Radio 2 Festival in a day, Lily Allen and Capital Summertime Ball. I am seeing Shawn Mendes in June as well.

7. Which one are you? A pen writer or pencil writer?
Pen! I hate writing in pencil!

8. Are you excited or worried to see what the future will bring, why?
A bit of both. I'm worried because I have no clue what I want to do with my life but I am excited to travel, educate myself, laugh, love, work etc.

9. Would you describe yourself as a brave being or a fearful fella?
Again, I would say a bit of both. If you read my post about my fears, then you will know that I get scared easily. However, I can be quite brave when I want to be, when I'm in the right mindset, I love stepping out of my comfort zone and doing something that I wouldn't normally do.

10. Do you believe in Ghosts? If so, any spooky stories to tell?
Yes I do! I once saw a ghost in my bathroom, it didn't look like anything in particular, but it was almost like a cloud. It wasn't steam either as it was during the day and the shower hadn't been on. I also feel a presence looking over me and the candles flicker really weirdly in my room. I find ghosts and spirits quite interesting and I really want to do a Ouija board!

11. Have you ever overcame one of your fears?
There isn't a moment that really sticks out for me no, but I have got a lot braver when it comes to swimming in the sea. I can swim a bit more and don't feel quite as nervous, unless I'm on a pedalo or kayak away from the shore.

The 11 bloggers I nominate are:

Amy's Life
Geraldine's Wonderful World
Amy
Sarah Goswell
Lily Lea
Kirsty Angela
Charlotte
Laura
Izzy
Lauryn
Lexi

My 11 questions for you:
1. What is your dream job?
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. What is one song that makes you happy and that you can play over and over again?
4. Favourite memory during school/college/university?
5. Where in the world would you most like to travel too? Why?
6. Are there any bloggers that you love to read and inspire you?
7. If you could have dinner with any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
8. Favourite social media?
9. Who/what inspires you the most?
10. Favourite ice cream flavour?
11. What is one thing that you wish you could tell your younger self?

If I didn't tag you but you still want to do the tag, then you are more than welcome to use my questions.

Ellie xxx

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartbeatEllie/videos
Instagram: cottoncxndyheart



No comments:

Post a Comment