Thursday 22 September 2016

Ariana Grande: Sweet Like Candy Perfume Review...

Hey everybody!

So I recently picked up Ariana's new perfume 'Sweet Like Candy' after waiting for ages for it to be released in the Uk. I already have her other perfume, 'Ari', which I love, so I had high hopes for this one too. I got the 50ml bottle which retails for £30 at Boots.
I think the packaging for this product is really cute! She is still following the same theme with all her perfume bottles which I think brings the brand together nicely. I like that you can take the pom pom off of the bottles, this makes it easier for travelling and allows you to put the pom pom on other things if you wish too. The only downfall which the packaging for 'Sweet Like Candy', is that you cannot see into the bottle. Therefore you have no idea when you are running out, so you just have to guess. This is an inconvenience but it wouldn't put me off buying the product.

The scent is a lot sweeter compared to her first perfume and again is quite hard to describe. I find that this perfume also lasts a lot longer on your skin compared to her other one. This is better as you are getting more for your money because you are not wasting as much product. I don't know whether Ariana has changed the formula to make it more long lasting or if it is due to the scent being a lot sweeter and stronger.

When you buy the 50ml or 100ml 'Sweet Like Candy' perfume from Boots, you also get a free gift. You get some super cosy pyjama shorts, they are so fluffy and warm I'm obsessed! You also get a water bottle that says 'Team Ariana' on the side. The gift is subject to availability so you have to be quick if you want it!

Overall, I love this new perfume and would definitely would recommend it. 

Ellie xxx

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartbeatEllie/videos
Instagram: cottoncxndyheart

1 comment:

  1. Where you get the team Ariana shorts and the bottel? I will that πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete