Thursday 1 December 2016

Photos That Make Me Happy...

Hi everyone!

So I am back! :) 

I try to promote happiness on my blog and in my life as much as possible, so today I decided to do my post on ten photos that make me happy! Leonie actually did this post a couple of months ago and I thought it was a really cute and unique idea, so all credit does go to her for this one!

So I guess due to me kinda stealing this blog idea from Leonie, my first photo should really include her! This photo was taken before we travelled to London for the second Miranda Sings Show in August this year. I remember being so exhausted as we only had about 4/5 hours sleep the night before but equally being super excited to meet Colleen again. This is one of my favourite pictures of us and one of my favourite memories together, I wish we could do our London weekend all over again!

My second picture is of my friends dog, Mia! We had just got our conservatory re-done and the floor was brand new which is why the room looks so empty! I was having breakfast before work and I turned around to see her sat waiting for me with her toy in her mouth. I couldn't resist taking a quick snap because she looked so damn cute! I did then play with her as she waited so patiently for me.

Following on from my first picture, the third picture that makes me happy is the one with Colleen. These were actually taken at the second show where I asked her to be Colleen for pictures and not Miranda. The pictures from the first show are horrible so I'm really happy that these ones turned out better! I have so many fond memories from this weekend and actually being able to meet one of my favourite people makes it even better!

The fourth photo that makes me really happy is of my friend, Annabel, and I during our Halloween themed weekend at work. Everyone makes fun of us and calls us Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum because we do everything together and can be quite annoying (oops!). So we decided that it would be funny to play on that idea and actually come to work dressed as those characters. We didn't tell anyone our idea and just turned up together in our outfits. We also tried and failed to do everything together, we were on the same till points and tried to walk in sync. I think my favourite thing was to see the customers reactions, the majority of them just stared at us but didn't say a word.

The fifth picture is kind of random, but it is a picture of my feet in some leaves. Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of year, I love the colours, I love the fashion and I love the cold days! Christmas and my birthday are also during this period which makes me so happy! I'm also a huge photography nerd so I love going out with my camera and capturing Autumn at its best!

The sixth picture is of Amelia, Leonie and I at Capital's Summertime Ball last year. I love this picture but I love the memories that go alongside it more. We travelled up to London together by train which was...an experience lets say! I had so much fun with my best friends listening to some of our favourite artists, and it is a day that I would very much love to repeat!

I took the seventh picture while I was on holiday in America last year. We went on a mini road-trip and one of the places we stayed was Boston. We went Whale watching for the afternoon and it was such an amazing experience! We saw so many Whales up close, including a calf! I think seeing nature in its natural habitat is really cool and is something I will never forget!

My eight picture was taken a couple of Christmas' ago when I went to my aunties house for our annual Christmas family weekend. I had to take some portrait images for a photography project I was working on and these two cuties couldn't stop posing for me! This is still one of my favourite pictures as Evie and Thomas both look so happy!

My ninth picture that makes me happy is a picture of a picture! Leonie and I took these Polaroids on New Years Eve last year. I remember this day so vividly and how happy I was to be seeing the New Year in with my very best friend. We ordered pizza, exchanged Christmas gifts and laughed a lot! We also filmed the Yoga Challenge for my Youtube channel which is one of my all time favourite videos as it makes me cry with laughter every time!

My final image is of the New York City skyline taken from the Rockefeller Building. I like the picture itself as you can see the whole city so well but it also brings back so many happy memories. I've wanted to go to New York ever since I was little, practically begging my parents to go and this year they surprised me with plane tickets for my 18th Birthday! Safe to say I cried like a baby! I loved New York and am dying to go back again!

I hope you enjoyed this post, its slightly different to my usual posts.

Ellie xx

Instagram: cottoncxndyheart


No comments:

Post a Comment