Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites...


Here are a collection of my favourite products from the month of February.

Rimmel wake me up foundation

I have been needing a new foundation for ages and I was unsure which one to go for as I have not particularly liked my previous ones. For me personally, I have had trouble finding a good foundation for my skin as it can be quite dry. This foundation is very runny and it quite moisturising so it is especially good for dry skin. The coverage is really good but you do need to blend it in a lot so your face doesn't look 'clumpy'. It cost £9 so was quite expensive for a drugstore product but is worth the price as it will last you a long time and you will have great results. 


Rimmel lasting finish colour rush intense colour balm

I'm obsessed with this lip product! This lip crayon is so easy to apply and lasts for ages on your lips, the colour is super pigmented and you don't need to be constantly re-applying to get the full effect. Rimmel have such a wide range of colours, it was really hard to choose which one to go for, I will definitely be going back to get another one. They were £5.49 from superdrug so not too expensive.

Ed Sheeran - Multiply

This Cd is my life. At first, I was unsure whether I liked it but after a couple of plays, I fell in love with it. I'm a bit late on the whole Ed Sheeran hype but now I'm definitely involved. My favourite songs are Tenerife Sea, Affire Love and Nina. All I can really say, if you haven't got this cd, what are you waiting for?

Watch - Next

I have been needing a new watch for ages and I didnt know where to look. I got a next voucher for my birthday and after browsing for a bit, I came across the watches. There were so many cute watches it was really hard to choose. I went for this one as it has a super pretty floral design on the face and the rose gold buckles. The watch was £24 which is quite expensive but I don't think you are going to get a decent watch for much cheaper than that.


If you want to find out the rest of my february favourites, then head over to my youtube channel which you can access via my google+

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Ellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment