Sunday 22 February 2015

Guildford trip + Airhop UK review...


During half term, my friends and I decided to have a girly day out in Guildford. I have never been before but I was looking forward to going somewhere new and just hanging out with my friends. We took the train up there which was about an hour long, it went really quickly and was very scenic.

The main reason for going to Guildford was to go too Airhop. A trampolining place where you can play basketball and dodgeball on trampolines. There is the main court for just normal bouncing and a foam pit for jumping into. It was a lot of fun and a good way of getting some exercise too. The price is £11.50 for an hour, for the first time you go as you get some non-slip socks. After that, it is £10 as you keep the socks. It is not too expensive for what you are getting, you are guaranteed a space on the trampoline and guaranteed to have a good time. I would recommend booking it as it is very busy and spaces fill up fast. A good thing about Airhop is that it is walking distance from the train station and is very close to the town centre, this is good if you want to make your trip more of a day out.

After we had tired ourselves out from Airhop, we decided to go for a browse round the shops and have a frozen yoghurt from Snog. Again, it was my first time having a froyo so I didnt quite know what to expect. I had chocolate yoghurt with brownie pieces, oreo and chocolate sauce. I was going to have the original flavour but the machine was broken. They had such a wide range of toppings, it was hard to decide which one to go for. They had lots of healthy options too, but me being me, I went for the unhealthy option. Too be honest, the Snog was nice, but nothing special, it just tasted like ice cream.
Once we had finished browsing the shops, and I had finished hugging the mad hatter, we got our train back home. I really enjoyed my day out and I will definitely be returning to Airhop as it was so much fun.
 I hope you enjoyed this slightly different blog post.

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment