Thursday 4 February 2016

AEOS

Recently, I was sent some samples from a company called AEOS to try out and review. They are a skincare company who take pride in using organic and environmentally friendly ingredients. AEOS stands for Active Energised Organic Skincare. 


The products come in a polystyrene box which protects each bottle and stores them very nicely. The box is covered halfway with a cardboard sleeve, this also includes the instruction manual. The set consists of 10 products, all used for different things. The instruction manual tells you whether you are supposed to use the products in the evening or first thing in the morning, using their 3 phases; renewal, rebalance and replenish. 

Cleansing Oil De-Maq - To be used in the evening

This cleansing oil is supposed to be used to remove any make-up or excess dirt on your face, you pump some of the product onto a cotton pad and wipe all over your face. I personally don't like this product as it was far too oily for my skin, it didn't remove much of my make-up and made my skin feel very slimy. I had to use my micellar cleansing water to remove my make-up and then wash my face afterwards. Although, my skin felt oily when I applied the product, it did make it very smooth and soft afterwards.


Dew Facial Wash - To be used in the evening

To use this product, you need to wet your face, pump some product onto your hands and spread all over your face, making sure to get it foaming. It is just like a normal face wash but it does smell like lemons and Mr Kipling Cakes! It cleans your face very nicely but does come out of the bottle slightly watery.


Refreshing Hydrating Mist - To be used in the morning and evening

I love this product! You can spray this onto your face to instantly refresh and awaken you, it smells very clean and makes you feel clean too! The mist is very similar to the Liz Earle Skin Tonic which is one of my favourite products, so I am in love!


Realive Serum - To be used in the morning and evening

This product is applied near the end of your skincare routine and aims to replenish your face. The product is very moisturising and doesn't leave your skin with any dry patches which is always a good thing! I have found that if you put too much on, it can make your skin very oily. Overall, a very nice product!


Enriching Moisturiser - To be used in the morning and evening

The moisturiser is the last product you apply in your skincare routine, it finishes everything off and leaves your skin very soft. I am quite particular with the type of moisturiser I use on my face as my skin can feel quite sore when it is dry, however, this product did not let me down! I used the moisturiser before bed, like I always do, and my skin still felt very soft and moisturised when I woke up the following day - very happy!


Gentle Cleansing Lotion - To be used in the morning

This cleansing lotion is very similar to the enriching moisturiser, it is too be used first thing in the morning to instantly refresh your skin and wake you up. If feels very soft on the skin and smells a bit herbal - in a good way!


Beauty Body Shower 

This is a normal shower gel, so you can use it whenever you wish too. I like that you are able to use the same healthy skin care products you use on your face, on the rest of your body too.


Gentle Exfoliant - To be used in the morning

The exfoliant is to be used after the Gentle Cleansing Lotion. This product has got tiny little exfoliant beads in it to lightly scrub your face and cleanse your pores. I like that the exfoliant is not too harsh on your skin and leaves your skin incredibly smooth and reduces the appearance of pores.


Energizing Conditioner - To be used in the morning and evening

I have never used a conditioner on my face before, so I was uncertain about what to expect. The product itself is quite runny but does soak into the skin well, making it look slightly shinier and feel so much softer.


Beauty Body Lotion 

This is another normal body lotion but similarly to the other products, it is very nice!


Overall, I really like AEOS skincare! I think the packaging of the products are also very nice, they look smart and professional. 

If you would like to check out AEOS for yourself, then head over to their website http://www.aeos.net/ 

Ellie x


No comments:

Post a Comment