Thursday 25 February 2016

February Favourites...

It is nearing the end of the month, so it is that time where I talk about a collection of items I have been loving in the month of February.

1. Notting Hill

My first February favourite is my all time favourite film - Notting Hill. This romantic comedy set in Notting Hill stars Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. It is about a normal English boy who falls in love with a Hollywood Actress, what could go wrong with that? I adore this film, it makes me laugh, it makes me cry and it is an all round 'feel good' film.

2. Lush

My next favourite is the shop 'Lush'. Lush recently introduced their new Easter products and I am obsessed! I used the 'Fluffy Egg' bath bomb in my bath last week and it was incredible, I think I would even go as far as saying it is my favourite bath bomb from Lush. It turned my bath a deep pink colour and it smelt amazing! If you are a fan of the Snow Fairy shower gel, then this is the bath bomb for you! 
While I was in Lush, I also picked up the 'Unicorn Horn' bubble bar. This is a multicoloured bubble bar infused with scents of Lavender, perfect for making you feel relaxed! I have not used this product yet, however, I have heard a lot of great things about it so I am very excited to try it out!
Make sure you pop over to your local lush store and have a browse of all the products, new and old!


3. Max Factor Miracle Match Foundation

I am fast becoming a huge Max Factor fan! I think their products are high quality and do exactly what they say on the tin! My latest Max Factor purchase is the 'Miracle Match' foundation, this retails at £12.99. Yes it is expensive, but 100% worth the money. The foundation is medium to high coverage and is perfect for all skin types. I really like this foundation, as there are a huge range of shades to choose from, making it a lot easier to find your correct skin tone - something that other foundation companies lack! A great buy!


4. Babylips by Maybelline

I love Babylips lipbalms as I think they are all so unique and give your lips a lot of moisture. My current favourites are the Dr Rescue range, these are made specifically to soothe dry lips with long lasting moisture. This makes them absolutely perfect for the cold winter months. I really like Babylips as they also leave your lips with a hint of colour, finishing any make-up look well.


5. End of the Day - One Direction

My favourite song this month is End of the Day by One Direction. This is off of their latest album title Made in the A.M. It is very upbeat and easily to sing along too, I love it!


Thanks for reading!

Ellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment