Thursday 10 March 2016

Make-up Revolution Golden Sugar Palette Review...

I have recently fallen in love with Make-up Revolution! I think that they make really high quality products for a very reasonable price! 

I follow Make-up Revolution on instagram (@makeuprevolution) and envy every product they promote, however a particular product caught my eye - the Golden Sugar Palette!


This palette contains 8 stunning powders made to contour, highlight and to add blush to your face. They are all highly pigmented and work for any skin type.

 I adore the highlighter as it leaves a beautiful white/silver shimmer to your upper cheek bones, making your skin look dewy and healthy. I personally wouldn't wear this as an everyday product but it is perfect for work and going out when you want a bit of sparkle!

The blushers are also super pretty, making your cheeks have a hint of pink. They aren't really pigmented but they are very build-able. I really like this as it creates a very natural everyday look.

I really like this palette and I think it is very reasonably priced for the amount of products you get, for £6 it is definitely worth it!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment