Thursday 6 October 2016

September Favourites...

Hi Everyone!

So it's that time again where I show you some of the things that I have been loving in the month of September. This month has been really busy for me so trying to juggle work, blogging and YouTube has been somewhat difficult. I'm trying my best so bear with me!

So the first items on my are beauty related (shock!)

The first item on my list is Ariana Grande's new perfume called "Sweet Like Candy". This is her third fragrance in her line after Ari and Frankie, unfortunately you can't get Frankie in the Uk so I was super happy when I saw Sweet Like Candy in stores here! I bought the 50ml bottle for £30 from Boots. This was on special promotion when I got it which meant I also got a water bottle and some fluffy pyjama shorts for free! The perfume has a sweet scent and is quite long lasting on the skin. If you want a full review on this product, then just click here.
My second favourite this month is the Garnier 24hr Hydrating Face Cream enriched with Rose Water. I only got this because it was part of a promotion when you bought a micellar cleansing water, but I am very happy with the purchase. It leaves your skin feeling very soft and hydrated. If you have dry skin like me, then you will definitely love this product, my face feels moisturised for the whole day. I have also noticed a change in my skin since using it, my skin no longer feels tight or dehydrated.

I'm now going to move onto fashion items. The one thing I have been obsessed with this month are bomber jackets! I picked up a thin sateen jacket in the sale from New Look for £12. It has cream sleeves and a black body with floral print, I'm totally in love with it! It's coming into autumn now, my favourite time of year, which means jackets are becoming a necessity but thick winter coats aren't. This jacket is perfect to throw on for those chilly mornings but still thin enough to not make you overheat during the day.

Due to my love of this jacket, I treated myself to a thicker bomber jacket, again from New Look for £24.99. I got it in a deep burgundy colour, perfect for Autumn. It goes really well with any outfit and is super warm.

Another favourite of mine this month are these 'Old Skool' Vans my Dad got me from America. I've been wanting these for ages after living in my Disney vans and I'm so happy that they didn't let me down! I chose to get them in black to make them more versatile outfit wise. They are so comfy and I wear them all the time.

My next favourite is a bit random, and that is Oreos! Again, I asked my dad to pick me up some Oreos from America as they do lots of crazy flavours that we don't have over here. I asked for Birthday Cake and Cinnamon Bun flavour. I only asked for two and my Dad went a bit over board with 6 packets, I mean it's safe to say that I didn't complain!

My final favourites are music favourites!

The first is Defying Gravity from the musical, Wicked. I have been obsessed with this song ever since I saw Colleen perform and now I am constantly singing it. When I'm doing things around, I will randomly burst into song - kinda embarrassing really!

My next music favourite is Jason's Song (Gave it Away) by Ariana Grande, let me tell you that this song is a bop! I can't stop listening to it!

So those were my favourites, what were yours?

Ellie xx

Instagram: cottoncxndyheart
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartbeatEllie/featured

No comments:

Post a Comment