Saturday 17 September 2016

Things that made me happy this week...

Hi Everyone!

For me, I find being happy quite hard, and although I may always seem smiley and bubbly, the majority of time I'm not feeling like that on the inside. However, over the past 6 months, my happiness and confidence has improved so much which I think is mostly due to my job and the people I surround myself with. So I thought I would do a weekly blog post on things that have made me happy during the week to remind myself of things that have happened whenever I am feeling a bit down. I have found this week a bit difficult and I was fed up of feeling sad. So with that said, here are the things that made me happy this week...


  • My Dad came home from America. He went away for a week to do a charity event in commemoration of the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. I know he was only gone for a week, but my Dad and I are very close so I missed him a lot! He also bought home a tonne of crazy flavoured Oreos so that is a huge plus too! 

  • I managed to get tickets to see Shawn Mendes in June at the O2. I'm going with Leonie and Annabel from work and 2 of her friends. I can't wait!

  • Colleen Evans liked two of my tweets of me shading her and it made me laugh! I miss her a lot!

  • Rachel Ballinger followed, liked my tweet and Dm'ed me four times on twitter and I couldn't stop shaking, she made me so happy!

  • My manager at work was really impressed with some things I did at work and said some really nice things to me. She is always lovely but when your manager says that you're doing a good job then it kinda means a lot and made me very happy! So thanks Amy :)

  • My Nan got some great news on her house which means she can now move closer to us. I'm so happy to see her more than I do now. I will most likely be round every other day for tea (sorry Nan!)
What has made you happy this week?

Ellie xx

Instagram: cottoncxndyheart

No comments:

Post a Comment