Thursday 21 January 2016

Lush Favourites - January 2016

I love Lush! I love their ethical promise, I love their ideas and I genuinely love their products! Nothing beats a good hot bath in winter, so here are my January 2015 lush favourites to perfectly set the mood and relax your body. 

1. The Comforter Bubble Bar    £4.95  

I don't think I will ever write a Lush favourites post without including the Comforter! It is my all time favourite Lush product that I consistently re-purchase, in fact, I currently have three! It smells like sweet blackcurrants aka heaven! Simply crumble the bubble bar under running water and watch your plain bath transform into pink water and a blanket of bubbles. What I really love about bubble bars, is that you get more for your money as you can get 5 or more baths out of one bar.



2. Frozen Bath Bomb    £3.95

A light blue bath bomb from which you are instructed to 'let it go'. This has such a refreshing scent to it that immediately uplifts your mood and awakens your senses. It turns your bath into a shimmering sea of blue while releasing white 'snowdrifts' which adds a very unique twist. I really like this bath bomb as it smells completely different to the usual lush products with a scent that I have never smelt before, definitely one to try! The only downside is that it is quite expensive to only use once.


3. The Big Bang Bubble Bar    £3.75

This smells incredible! A very sweet scent that instantly relaxes you. The blue bubble bar creates a deep blue bubbly bath. The product is enriched with Avocado butter which is very good for you skin, leaving it healthy and soft. I love this bubble bar so much, I know I will definitely be re-purchasing it.


4. Father Christmas Bath Bomb

This is a Christmas bath bomb so you can't get it any longer, however, I still wanted to include it as it was such a lovely bath bomb. It surprised me as although being red on the outer shell, inside it was green and turned my bath a deep green colour. This made me feel super christmassy!


Those were a few of my personal recommendations, however, make sure to check out the Lush website for full product range. 

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment