Thursday 26 May 2016

Current Candle Obsessions...

Hi everyone!

Recently I have been really into Candles! That is possibly the weirdest thing I have written, but its true! I got given a Yankee Candle for Christmas, and ever since then I have been obsessed! I thought I would talk about some of my current favourites.

1. Yankee Candle - Cosy By The Fire

This is definitely more of a winter candle as it smells of cinnamon and spices! However, this does not stop me burning it every other night! It is by far my favourite candle out of my little collection as it reminds me of Christmas. This candle also smells a lot when it is lit, which I like as it is doing what it should be doing. Another great thing about this candle, is that although it is small, it lasts a very long time. I like to light this candle at night as it helps me relax after a long day.


2. Bath and Body Works

My final 3 candle favourites have all come from Bath and Body Works in America. When I went over there earlier this year, I saw these mini candles in the shop and I thought they looked really cute! They were 3 for $12, that is the equivalent too about £8 so how could I resist!

The first one I picked up was Honolulu Sun, this is a very pretty blue candle with a very fresh scent. It reminds me of being on holiday! The candle is quite fresh and has a hint of coconuts which balances out the scent well. I also liked that the packaging was quite simple, the lid of the candle had a slight pattern on top which was different to the others too.


The second candle is Amsterdam Spring Tulips, this smells exactly as you would expect! It is perfect for spring as it smells of beautiful tulips. This candle is more of a teal colour which makes it even prettier! I really like burning this and Honolulu Sun at the same time to make my room smell really fresh and pretty.


The final candle is Eucalyptus Mint, this is a light lime green coloured candle. Again this is a nice fresh scent that is slightly lighter than the others.

While I was there, I also picked up a really cute pineapple candle holder for my mini candles.


What are your candle favourites?

Ellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment