Thursday 12 May 2016

Film Review: The Jungle Book

Last week, I went to the cinema to watch the brand new Jungle Book! I am completely obsessed with Disney and The Jungle Book is one of my favourites, so I was excited to see how this adaptation would compare to the original.

Safe to say that I was very impressed! The animation was incredible which made the animals appear very real compared to Mowgli! 

Although they have still stuck to the original storyline, the plot does seem a bit more fast paced and at times a little more scary. However, you still have the fun songs to sing along too which makes it an all round great family film. The only disappointment I found was the lack of Vultures, especially near the end with the famous line of 'what we gonna do?'. In the original animated film they play quite a key part and turn out to be nice creatures, but in the new adaptation, you rarely see them.

Overall, I think the new Jungle Book is well worth the watch! Although you probably know what is going to happen in the film, there are still some added surprises! You feel a connection with the characters even though it is animated, this makes it a heartfelt comedic great film!

Ellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment