Monday 5 September 2016

Get To Know Me Tag!

Hi everyone!

I was nominated by prettyrainclouds to do the 'get to know me tag' so thank you Leonie for nominating me! Make sure you all go check out her blog. I have done a similar post to this before on my blog, in fact it was my first ever post over 2 years ago! So I guess it is time I do an updated version so you can all get to know me a bit better, especially for all my new readers.

1. How old are you?
I am 18 years old and my birthday is the 3rd January. 

2. Tea or Coffee?
Neither, I'm definitely not your typical Brit! The only hot drink I really like is Hot Chocolate with lots of mini marshmallows!

3. Are you allergic to anything?
I'm allergic to Cats and I can have quite a bad reaction if I am around them for a long time, but it doesn't really bother me as I am much more of a Dog person! I am also allergic to face masks so I have to be really careful about what creams and skincare items I use.

4.Favourite social media?
This is a difficult one, I guess I probably should say YouTube as I post videos every Sunday. However, I am super obsessed with Instagram and Snapchat.

5. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I'm not a huge breakfast lover so I'm going to be basic and say Granola! 

6. Favourite YouTubers?
How can I pick just one! I love Colleen Evans, Miranda Sings, Rachel Ballinger, Kory DeSoto, Rebecca Zamolo and Joshua Evans.

7. Favourite Bloggers?
I have so many, but I really love Prettyrainclouds, Amy's Life, and Geraldine's Wonderful World.

8. Do you play any instruments?
I do! I can play the Keyboard and I am teaching myself how to play the Ukulele - I love it!

9. Are you a righty or a lefty?
I am a righty.

10. Do you remember your dreams?
I usually remember my scary dreams even if I had them years ago!

11. City Girl or Country Girl?
This is a hard one! I love going out for long walks in the country but I also love being in the hustle and bustle of the city so I would probably say city!

12. Do you have any siblings?
I have one older brother,

13. Can you whistle?
Not really, sometimes if I am looking after a dog I can whistle for them to come to me but I can't whistle a tune.

14. Lush vs Bath and Body Works?
I would say Lush purely because we don't have Bath and Body Works in the Uk. However, every time I go too America, I pretty much buy the whole store so I think Bath and Body Works comes out on top!

15. Favourite Season?
Autumn/Fall. I love everything about it! The colours are so pretty and I love going for long walks with all the leaves on the ground. I also love being able to wear cosy jumpers but it still being warm enough to go outside without a coat.

16. What was your least favourite subject at school?
I actually really enjoyed School but my least favourite subjects were Maths and Science. I found Science interesting but I was just never very good at it. I have always been much more of an English and History girl!

17. Do you sing in the shower?
I sometimes put on my music while I shower and sing along but I am always singing, regardless of what I am doing I will be singing! I'm not a good singer, I just enjoy it!

18. Favourite food?
Any Mexican food I will devour! I also really love Pizza and Pasta!

19. How do you vent your anger?
I usually write it down, I keep a journal where if I feel really mad or sad I just write about it and it really helps. I rarely tell people how I feel so it is a lot better to write it down than just keep it in. I rarely get angry, I get annoyed but never angry.

20. Converse or Vans?
Vans 100%! I have some Disney Vans with Minnie Mouse on them and they are my favourite shoes, I wear them everywhere!

That is the end of this tag, I hope you all enjoyed! I am not going to tag anyone specifically, instead I tag anyone who is reading this. Let me know if you do do the tag, I would love to get to know you all more!

Ellie xxx

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartbeatEllie
Instagram: cottoncxndyheart



No comments:

Post a Comment