Sunday 10 August 2014

20 Facts about me


Hi!

I'm new to blogging but I've always been interested and wanted to give it a try. A few of my friends and some people on Instagram have blogs and said it was a fun thing to do, so here I am!


This first blog is nothing interesting, its just for you to get to know me a bit better. This is the "20 Facts about me" tag.



1. My name is Ellie Cooper

2. I'm 16 years old (17 in January)
3. I'm 5"3 ish
4. I have medium length dark blonde hair
5. I have green eyes
6. I live in the south of England
7. I have one older brother who is at university
8. I have just finished my GCSE's and am waiting for my results
9. I'm right handed
10. I'm quite shy around new people
11. I'm allergic to Cats
12. I am quite active and I like doing exercise and keeping fit
13. I am desperate to go to New York as it looks amazing!
14. I have been to 7 different countries, some of which multiple times
15. I can speak a bit of French (Bonjour)
16. My idols are Jessie J and Cara Delevingne because they seem so nice and genuine. I also really love there style.
17. I have seen Jessie J, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer and Lawson in concert. I am going to see Paloma Faith in September too which I am very excited about.
18. I want to be a fashion photographer when I'm older and am hopefully going to London fashion week next year.
19. I am obsessed with Keeping up with the Kardashians and Made in Chelsea (I have probably seen every episode at least twice!)
20. I love watching youtubers especially Colleen Ballinger, Miranda Sings and JoshuaDTV.



I am going to upload a new blog in a couple of days which will hopefully be a bit better than this one. 

If you have any ideas on future blogs please email me: elliecooper006@gmail.com 

Thanks


Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment