Saturday 16 August 2014

The Lion King Review


I recently went to London for a day out with my Nan, I was so excited as London is one of my favourite places. There is so much to see and do!

I got the train up to London Waterloo then got the tube to Covent Garden. While we were there, we wondered around the markets and watched the street performers.


At 2:00pm, we were let in to the Lyceum Theatre for the 2:30pm showing of 'The Lion King'. I have never seen a London show before but I had seen a lot of reviews and had high expectations. Safe to say, 3 rows from the front, I was not disappointed!



I knew 'The Lion King' story so I knew what was going to happen. However the way the actors/actresses adapted it was amazing. I was particularly impressed by the costumes and the way each animal walked and had the characteristics you would imagine. 

The whole atmosphere of the performance was incredible and it left you feeling uplifted and wearing a smile. There were laughs, singing and a lot of saying 'wow'!


I would highly recommend going to see this show. It is being shown in London and New York. It is a loveable show fit for the whole family.


Just a heads up, the songs will get stuck in your head!


Ellie 

No comments:

Post a Comment