Friday 22 August 2014

Eyeliner Reviews




My favourite eye product is eye liner because there are so many ways to apply it. I usually apply it with a nude eye shadow as it makes my eyes stand out nicely. This blog is on my three eyeliners which I love to use and hopefully you will too.

Natural Collection Liquid Eye Lines (Boots £1.99)


This is the cheapest eye liner I have but it is quite good for what you pay. The product stays on your eyes well and is smudge resistant.

Due to it being a liquid eyeliner, it is quite runny and can be quite tricky to apply. The brush is also very long so it is hard to steady your hand.
Overall, I think that this eyeliner is a cheaper alternative to other liquid liners but still maintains the same quality. I think that it is worth buying but may require some practice to achieve the look you want.

Rimmel London 'Scandal Eyes' Thick and Thin eyeliner (Superdrug £5.49)

I really like this eyeliner as it is like a pen which means it is a lot easier to use and apply. There is less mess and you are more likely to achieve your desired look with less tries. Another good thing is that it is waterproof which is always useful when you are out and about. However this does make it quite difficult to take off.
I don't like how the liner is quite stiff and is hard for the colour to come out so you have to go over it a few times. I probably wouldn't recommend this product unless you want to do really thin eyeliner which is what it is perfect for. There are some better quality products with a very similar price which would be worth buying instead.

Maybelline 'Master Precise' Liquid Eyeliner (Superdrug £5.99)

This was the eyeliner I brought as an alternative to the Rimmel one and it is 10 times better. Again it is a pen but the eyeliner is a lot looser and comes out a lot easier.
This is my current favourite as it is quick and easy to apply. Plus it is a lot more practical. It has an ultra fine tip which makes it super easy to get your eyes how you like them. 
I definitely would recommend buying this product as it is not too expensive and does the job well. I will definitely be re-purchasing!

I hope this blog helped and if you have any good eyeliners please let me know and I will try them out!

Ellie








No comments:

Post a Comment