Sunday 1 February 2015

January 2015 Favourites


A few of my favourite products from January – enjoy!

Glazed Apple body butter – Body Shop (no longer available)

Everyone loves body butter to make their skin feel beautifully soft and nourished. To me, the Body Shop is the best place to go to get them. They have so many scents to choose from, it can be hard to pick. I got a glazed apple one for Christmas which smells really sweet and leaves a nice scent on the skin. Unfortunately, this is a Christmas collection only so you have to wait until next year to get it. However, I would also recommend mango or Shea body butter which is £13 but is stocked all year round.

Rub, Rub, Rub – Lush £8.75

I talked about this product in my previous blog post about my Lush favourites but I couldn't miss it out of my January favourites due to how much I love it! This scrub leaves your skin super soft and smelling good.

Ankle Boots - New Look £27.99

I love wearing boots in winter and I especially love ankle boots. I got these ones for my birthday and I love them so much. They have a heel on them and have three little buckles going up the side. What I like most about these shoes is that they have cut outs, this is great if you are wearing cute little socks as you can see part of them too. These boots are super versatile and going with any outfit, whether that be an everyday casual look or a going out smart look. New Look always have really nice shoes, so I would recommend you check them out!

Taylor Swift 1989 - Amazon £14.17

I was never that into Taylor Swift, but after hearing a couple of her latest singles on the radio, I decided to buy her album. Safe to say, I'm obsessed with it! Every single song is super catchy and easy to sing along too. It is hard to choose, but I would say my favourite songs from the album are; Bad Blood, Style and Out of the Woods.

Cranberry Body Mist - Asda £3.00

I love fruity fragrance mists, as they leave you feeling fresh and smelling sweet. My current favourite is this Cranberry one by NSPA, available at ASDA. It smells really sweet and lasts a long time on your clothes/skin. I have also had the Mango mist which smells equally as nice. When I got the mist, I also got the moisturiser which leaves me skin soft and replenished.


Ellie x  


No comments:

Post a Comment