Sunday 15 February 2015

Simple Skincare Review...


I have heard so many good things about Simple Skincare so I thought I would try out some of their products. Simple are very good for your skin as they don’t use any nasty harsh chemicals, instead it is all natural, leaving your skin very refreshed.

You can pick these products up from most drugstores and some supermarkets too, I got mine from Superdrug. They are not too expensive, so won't break the bank!

The first product I tried was the simple make up remover wipes. The first thing I noticed was how wet the wipes were, yes that does sound odd as they are supposed to be wet. However, some make up wipes can be very dry which makes it very difficult to remove all of your makeup, but with these ones it’s easy. After you have removed the makeup, your skin feels moisturised and clean. It definitely does the job well!

The next product I tried was the Simple kind to skin vital Vitamin Foaming cleanser, this is good to use after you have removed your makeup with the wipes. The first time I used it, I wasn't too sure whether I would like it or not as it doesn't have much too it. It just creates white foam and has a very faint scent. However, I did notice how soft my skin felt after I had used it. To use the product, you simply wet your face with water, then massage in the foaming cleanser and wash off after. It cleans your face and makes sure you have no makeup left on. It is also really good with reducing pores and stopping your skin from getting too oily. After you have used it, your skin feels deeply cleaned and very soft.


The big change I noticed after using these products, was how nice my skin looked and felt. After just a few days, I noticed my skin not having as many breakouts compared to before and looking more radiant. I am definitely going to be trying out some more Simple Skincare products after loving these so much. If you have used any of their products or have tried similar products please leave them in the comments, I would love to try them too!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment