Friday 14 August 2015

Current Fragrance Obsessions...


I love to try new fragrances and wear certain scents depending on my mood or the season. Here are some of my current fragrance obsessions...

1. Victoria Secret Fragrance Mist £8.96

I adore the Victoria Secret fragrances, as they are so long lasting on your skin, and you get a lot of product for your money. There is a huge range of scents to choose from, all with floral or fruity fragrance notes. I have tried a range of the mists, but my current favourite is 'Pure Seduction'. This one is very sweet as it is enriched with red plum and freesia - I love it! The packaging is a big winner as the bottles are either pink or blue with a floral backdrop, the bottle also holds 250ml of the fragrance, so is definitely well worth the price!


2. Paris - Yves Saint Laurent 50ml = £52

My next fragrance is more of a high end product, it is Paris perfume by Yves Saint Laurent. This is probably my favourite perfume ever! The scent is quite sweet with a hint of musk, it lasts on your skin the whole day without the need to top it up. The packaging is very simple, a round glass bottle with a black and candy red top. It is quite small so can be taken on holiday, but it is slightly too big if you wanted to carry it in your handbag. Again, it is a high end perfume so is quite expensive, but if you are looking for something of high quality and long lasting, this is the perfume for you!


3. Cherry Blossom - The Library of Fragrance £15 or 2 for £25

I have talked about The Library of Fragrance multiple times now as it is swiftly becoming one of my favourite perfume brands. However, as much as I like all the scents I was given, Cherry Blossom stands out as a clear favourite. I love the smell of Cherry Blossom in a lot of things, so to wear it as a scent, is perfect! The scent reminds me of summer, so when I wear it, it makes me very happy. It is one of the stronger scents out of the four I was given,  but you do need to top it up throughout the day to freshen the scent. Although, this is not much of a problem as the packaging is so slim and small, it is very easy to carry around in your handbag for whenever you need it!


4. Daisy - Marc Jacobs 75ml = £56

My final fragrance obsession is Daisy by Marc Jacobs, another high end product. This perfume will always be one of my favourites as I love the scent so much! It smells very sweet and floral, perfect for summer! The packaging is also the prettiest thing ever! In fact, it is what I love most about all the Marc Jacobs perfumes! The bottle itself is very simple, with not much going on, but the bottle top is where it stands out. The lid is a gold sphere with big colourful flowers all over it, very eye-catching! However, you can't really carry it around in your handbag during the day. 
 Ellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment