Friday 7 August 2015

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Review


During the summer months, I don't tend to wear as much makeup as I don't want my face to feel cakey when it is hot. Therefore, foundation is a big 'no no'. Instead, I go for something a bit lighter and use concealer instead.

Over the past couple of months, I have been loving the Wake Me Up concealer by Rimmel London. It is a full coverage concealer that also brightens your under eye circles and revitalises your face. The product is so easy to blend, with no streak marks, giving you a flawless finish every time. The applicator for the concealer is a sponge head, similar to a lipgloss, allowing you to only use the correct amount and not wasting product. What I really love about this concealer, is how moisturising it feels on your face, it does not leave your skin dry or sore. If you add powder on top of the concealer, the product will stay on your face for a long time, without sliding off.


The concealer is £5.49 in Superdrug which I think is slightly expensive but for the quality of the product, it is definitely worth the price! Pair this with the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, and your face will definitely be looking flawless!

Ellie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment