Saturday 29 August 2015

Real Techniques Core Collection Review

Make up brushes are swiftly becoming my new favourite thing to buy and collect, and a brand that I have always fancied buying from are Real Techniques.


I recently brought the Core Collection by Real Techniques as I saw them on offer in boots for £10.99, due to the 50% discount, I couldn't resist! In the Core Collection pack, you get a Buffing Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Small Detail Brush and a Contour Brush. The 4 brushes also come in a nice black case for easy transportation, this can also be bent into a stand for display. I think this is such a good idea as it stops your brushes getting ruined when travelling.

The brushes are super soft on your skin and apply make up really well, leaving no streak marks and giving you a flawless finish. 

Buffing Brush

This brush is by far my favourite from the set! I use it too blend my foundation or concealer as it buffs the liquid into you skin and doesn't make you feel like you are caked in make up. It is extremely soft and works so well.


Pointed Foundation Brush

The Core Collection gives you two different brush options for your foundation or concealer, the pointed foundation brush or the buffing brush. I personally prefer to use the buffing brush, however this one works just as well!


Small Detail Brush

This brush is quite versatile as you can use it to help conceal hard to reach areas or you can use it too apply lipstick with more precision. You could even use it for eye-shadow if you wanted too!


Contour Brush

This is another one of my favourites as again, it is so soft on your skin. It picks up the product well and blends out any strong pigmented products to create your preferred colour.


The Core Collection retails at £20.99

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment