Saturday 1 August 2015

July Favourites


I wanted to share with you a couple of things that I have been loving in the month of July.

1. Paris - Yves Saint Laurent

This is one of my all time favourite perfumes! It lasts on the skin all day without the need to top up, this is perfect for those long summer days! It smells quite sweet with a hint of musk. I also really love the packaging as it is quite simple but looks good. However, the packaging can cause a bit of a problem when transporting.


2. Watch - Aeropostale

I love wearing watches as I feel like they can add a lot too your outfit and are perfect for all occasions. I got this watch in Aeropostale in America, I love it because it is light blue with a floral design making it super pretty for summer. This has made my July favourites due to the simplicity of the design, the watch is elasticated making it really easy to take on and off without the hassle of doing up the buckle.


3. Pocket Bac - Bath and Body Works

I love using these hand sanitizers from Bath and Body works as they make your hands smell amazing while keeping them clean! The scent also lasts a long time for a cleaner and fresher feel. The packaging is really simple and small making them easy to carry around in your handbag for daily use. I would definitely recommend!


4. Paper Towns - John Green

I read this book while I was holiday as I had some spare time to relax - I couldn't put it down! The storyline is so gripping and interesting making you uncertain about what will happen next. I love the mix of humour and adventure in the book, with a little sprinkle of romance on the side. John Green is an amazing author and if you haven't read any of his books, you really need too!

5. She's Kinda Hot - 5 Seconds of Summer

5 Seconds of Summer released a new song in July called She's Kinda Hot, and it has become my new obsession! It is typical 5sos material, lots of guitars and drums, but the lyrics and beat are super catchy! I am in love.

Ellie xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment