Thursday 7 July 2016

Collective Haul...

Hi everyone!

Just a quick little side note before you start reading this post, I have a Bloglovin' profile where I will be posting updates and will be following blogs. If you would like to follow me on there then please press the Bloglovin' widget to the right of this post. Thank you!

Last week, I went shopping too Southampton West Quay with my twin Leonie. We both bought a lot of items so decided to do a blog collab for our collective haul posts. So make sure you head over to her blog once you have read this to see what items she purchased. 

The first shop we went into was Schuh, I wanted to go in here to try on some Converses that I have been dreaming about for a long time! I picked up some all black allstar high tops for £43. These were originally £48 but Leonie let me use her Unidays discount so I got them for £43 - thanks Leonie! I really like these converse as I feel they will go with almost every outfit I own and they are super comfy. They are also all black to match my soul!

We then went into Boots, we were hoping that the NYX stand would be open but unfortunately it wasn't which was a bit annoying. There was still a lot of makeup to browse from though! I got a Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner kohl pencil in black. This was £4.49 which I thought was quite a reasonable price! I love eyeliner so I'm really excited to try one that I haven't had before.

While I was in Boots, I also had to pick up some more conditioner for my hair, I got the Tresemme Luxurious Moisture for £3. It can't just be just me who runs out of conditioner before shampoo?!

After browsing in both Boots and Superdrug, we went into New Look. We actually went in here twice and I purchased items both times so I'm just going to combine them together. The first thing I got, which I have completely fallen in love with, is this cute romper/playsuit. I saw this playsuit a couple of weeks ago when I went shopping but I didn't get it, this time however, it was in the sale for £11 so I couldn't resist! It has a super pretty pattern on it and is perfect for summer! I am just hoping that the UK stops raining soon because I am far too excited to wear this!

The next thing I bought was a plain black tight crop top. I was on the lookout for a plain top too go with my Hawaiian red shorts, these shorts are quite patterned so I didn't want anything too fancy to go with them, so the black crop top fits perfectly!


I also picked up a plain white tee with pom pom fringing round the bottom, again to go with my Hawaiian shorts. Pom Pom fringing seems to be my new obsession! Both of these tops were on a save for 2 for £12.

 Leonie and I took a quick pit stop at Ed's Diner for lunch which was very nice! 

After we were full up with food, we browsed a few more shops but didn't pick up many items. We then went to Primark, I don't usually buy lots of clothes in Primark as my local Primark is always far too busy and messy for my liking. However, I found this one was a lot nicer! I picked up a teal coloured t-shirt with a pocket, on the pocket is a cartoon of a doughnut that says 'donut talk to me'. The childish humour in me found it funny so I had to buy it. It was also in the sale for £3, so I couldn't turn down a bargain!

I also got 4 pairs of frilly socks as they are so comfy and soft. Nothing beats brand new socks!


Make sure you read Leonie's blog post too!

Ellie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment