Thursday 28 July 2016

July Favourites...

Hi everyone!

So it has come to the end of another month - this year seems to be going by so quickly! So today's blog post is going to be my July favourites, so these are just a collection of items that I have been loving during the month of July.

My first favourite this month is the Real Technique Beauty Blender (£5.99). I got my beauty blenders in Boots after looking at them for months, I finally caved in and got them and I am so glad I did! They blend my foundation so much better than a makeup brush and gives you a more flawless finish. Where you use the beauty blender to dab the product on your face, the product stays put and is not dragged around your face giving you higher coverage. I would 100% recommend this product, I know there are cheaper beauty blenders around but I don't think this one is too expensive and does the job really well!

Ariana Grande's perfume 'Ari' has been a huge favourite of mine this month, I am completely in love with the scent and it stays on your skin for quite a long time. It is quite a sweet scent and smells a little bit like marshmallows. I also think that the packaging is the cutest thing ever! I know that I am quite late to the game with this perfume especially as she is bringing out a new one soon, but I think this scent is perfect for summer and I love it!

My third July favourite is my Sleek Blush in the shade flushed, I think this is a very pretty pink blush that adds a nice glow to your face. I think this is great for summer when you don't want too wear too much makeup and still look quite natural.

Over the course of this month, I have fallen in love with scrunchies again. I recently bought two velvet scrunchies from Boots, one in black and one in a deep red and I am obsessed! I always find my hair so dull and boring so what better way to make it slightly better than too add a cute scrunchie! I know scrunchies aren't too everyone's taste, but once a 90's baby, always a 90's baby!

My fifth July favourite is something that I have had too keep super secret and it is my Lokai bracelet. I have wanted one of these for ages and so I got one for myself and one for Leonie for her birthday. I actually bought this back in June but have had too keep it hidden as Leonie's birthday wasn't until the end of July, I'm pretty certain I might have accidentally sent her snapchats with it on my wrist - oops! Anyway, I think the meaning behind the bracelet is really sweet. It reminds you too keep yourself balanced and positive during both low and high times.

My sixth July favourite is my Kylie Jenner Lip Kit in shade Posie K. I have wanted one of these for so long and was debating whether to purchase one or not. Kylie announced that she was doing her biggest restock yet which would allow you too browse the shop and not have to worry about them instantly selling out, she was also releasing them at a reasonable time so I decided to try and get my hands on one. I am so glad I did! I watched a lot of Youtube videos before deciding on the shade I wanted but I picked Posie K as it goes with everything and is a colour I will wear a lot. I am going to be doing a more intense review on the product soon, so stay tuned!


My final favourites from the month of July are music related. The first is The Bird and the Bee's latest album Recreational Love. This has a slightly different sound to music I would usually listen too, but I love it! My favourites from the album are "Los Angeles" and "Young and Dumb". My second is Selena Gomez. I have fallen in love with her music over the past month especially from her new album "Revival". I also really like her older songs such as "Who Says" and "Love You Like a Love Song"


What have been your favourites this month?

Ellie xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment