Thursday 11 August 2016

Live Lokai...

Hi everyone!

Back in June I purchased a Lokai bracelet for myself and my best friend Leonie. I have wanted one for ages and finally caved in and got one. I really love the simple design and the silicone material that makes it super comfortable to wear. 
The Lokai bracelet symbolises balance in your life. The white bead contains water from Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth and the black bead contains mud from the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth. It is supposed to reflect how when you reach a high point in your life you need to remain humble and when you reach a low point, remind yourself that there are better things to come! The meaning behind the bracelet is more important than the bracelet itself.
Lokai also donates 10% of its net profit to charity partners so it is a really good company to purchase from.

I think the product is really cool so I just wanted to write a little post on a current favourite. If you are a bit of a photography geek like me, then you will love these bracelets as they make perfect pictures. I wanted to share with you some of mine to show you where in my life my Lokai bracelet has come with me!



 Ellie xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment