Monday 8 August 2016

Unique Blogger Award!

Hello everyone!

Today I have an awards post as I was nominated by Leonie from prettyrainclouds so thank you so much Leonie! Make sure you check out her amazing blog!

These are the rules for this award:
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominate 8-13 bloggers to do this award and give them three questions of your own to answer
  • Answer their 3 questions
  • Include one meme and one quote that you like
  • Add a link to the creator - https://tekehdddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.wordpress.com/
Here are Leonie's questions for me:

1. If you could ask anyone, whether they are alive or not, 10 questions (that they have to answer truthfully) who would you choose and what would be some of the questions you'd ask?

This is a really tough question! I would probably want to ask the Queen 10 questions because it's not everyday that you would be able to get the gossip from the Palace! My questions would probably vary from genuine interesting questions too silly questions. I would definitely ask her what the bathrooms are like at Buckingham Palace and whether she would ever get a dog that isn't a Corgi. So you know, the important questions!

2. If you could create your own law, what would it be?

I would probably make a law that would banish handheld weapons such as guns or machete's in homes. I know we have a gun law in the Uk but in other places in the world they don't and I feel that the world needs more love and less hate. If banning guns helped stop violence and senseless acts of terror, which I know it would, then that would make me very happy!

3. What is one of your greatest fears?

I am a bit of an all round scaredy cat, so it is hard to narrow my fears down to just one. In fact I do have a blog post coming out soon where I explain some of my fears. Both my top fears are equal too eachother so I am going to have to write both. My first fear is a fear of getting trapped or locked in small spaces. I do get claustrophobic in small places so the thought of getting stuck in an elevator or a toilet cubicle really scares me - weird I know! My second fear is of the sea. I am okay with paddling in the sea and occasionally swimming but put me on a boat or kayak and I freak out. I hate not being able to see what is around me and I get scared that I going to drown. 

I don't really use memes that much so I don't know whether you would class this as one but it is Kim Kardashian 'tragic'. Just purely because it can be used in any situation. Kardashian memes are probably ones I use the most.


I have so many favourite quotes so it is quite hard to pick just one. I would say 'Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle' as I say this at the end of all my youtube videos. I think it promotes an important message of doing what makes you happy and not caring what other people think. However, recently my favourite quotes have been 'Choose Happiness' and 'Kill them with kindness'.

I nominate:
Geraldine
Katie
Kirsty
Sarah
Amber
And anyone who is reading! :)

My questions for you are:
1. If you could be any famous person dead or alive for the day who would you be, why and what would you do?
2. If one song was the soundtrack to your life what would it be?
3. What is your ultimate life goal?

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to check out Leonie's blog!

Ellie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment